The Telos Stress is a device for performing radiological examinations of the tibio-tarsal and femoro-tibial joints in standard positions to measure the laxity of the ligaments.
Telos Stress is composed of a structure adapted to perform joint pressures at the knee and ankle in different degrees of flexion, extension and rotation.
The force applied during the examination can be continuously controlled by the operator and the value in Newtons or kg appears on a display.
Supplied as standard with the accessory allowing the examination of the posterior cruciate ligament at 90°.
- Radioprotection: the operator is no longer under the X-ray beam during the examination.
- Quality control: perfect reproducibility of the geometry and the force applied on several examinations of the same type and on the same patient.
- Traceability: automatic marking of the applied force on the plate for reproducibility of the examination (option).
Device for "held position" imaging:
- No direct or indirect X-rays on the operator
- Electronic pressure measuring device with digital indication of the applied pressure
- Exact reproduction of the same pressure and projection (comparison radiography)
- Clear radiography and diagnosis for treatment, control and observation.
- Lateral ligaments of the ankle in profile
- Lateral ankle ligaments in the frontal view
- Medial and lateral collateral ligaments of the knee
- Anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments.
Contents of the Telos Stress:
- Pressure bar with display (battery operated)
- Ankle support
- 2 Knee Cables
- Extension for 1 knee cable