- PACS and breast imaging on one display
- In grayscale and color (featuring unique color calibration!)
- With touch pad for fast control
Meet Coronis Uniti®. The only display explicitly designed for both PACS and breast imaging. Unique in its representation of calibrated color and grayscales. Remarkable in its 2D and 3D capabilities. Capable of both static and dynamic imaging. Together, these features will forever change the way you work.
Unify your workflow
Coronis Uniti® delivers the first unified workflow – combining PACS and breast images on one workstation. It’s the solution that replaces all display configurations, eliminating the need for a multi-head display set-up or to move to another workstation to view additional exams.
Technologies that enhance image quality:
- SteadyColorTM calibration technology to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales and to guarantee consistent, perceptually linear color.
- Color PPUTM technology to make every pixel permanently DICOM-compliant, ensuring consistent colors and grayscales.
- SmoothGrayTM for the best DICOM precision.
- MediCal QAWeb, a cloud-based technology for automated calibration and Quality Assurance.
- I-GuardTM front sensor to ensure 24/7 compliance to medical standards.
- DuraLight BrillianceTM to deliver exceptional brightness.
- LED backlights for efficient, long-lasting brightness.
- I-LuminateTM to double the brightness – to more than 2,000 nits.
Technologies that enhance productivity:
- RapidFrameTM to ensure crisp and in-focus moving images.
- Touchpad for faster control and smooth image manipulations.
- Conference CloneViewTM software to project images onto the large screen with ease.
- Purpose-powered display controllers for unmatched processing power, loading current and prior exams in no time.
- Ambient Light CompensationTM for consistent images in any lighting conditions.
- A film clip so you can use your display as a virtual light box to view film priors.
Technologies that enhance ergonomics:
- The highest resolution (12MP) on a large, bezel-free image area.
- SpotViewTM to focus the light on things you want to have a closer look at.
- OpticalGlassTM to reduce reflection, enhance image sharpness and hence viewing comfort. Durable and scratch-resistant.
- SoftGlowTM task light and wall light to reduce eye fatigue.
- Choose between Clear Base and Blue Base viewing modes on-the-fly.
- Active screen size (diagonal): 853.44 mm (33.6")
- Active screen size (H x V): 708.1 x 472.1 mm (27.8 x 18.6")
- Aspect ratio (H:V): 3:2
- Resolution: 12MP (4200 x 2800 pixels)
- Maximum luminance: 2100 cd/m² (PPU on)
- DICOM calibrated luminance: 1000 cd/m²
- Response time ((Tr + Tf)/2) (typical): 16.5 ms