ankle foot and heel pads
Gel positioning pad- 2 pieces
Amorphous polyurethane gel positioning pad
It is designed to protect patient’s lower leg and heel areas while in universal stirrups. These pads should be employed when patient is in lithotomy position for gynecological and urological procedures, as well as colon/rectal cases.
It is made of an amorphous polyurethane gel with a density of 0.99 gr/cm3.
Maintenance and Cleaning
• The gel positioners can be easily cleaned with any cleaning agent and / or disinfectant for the operating room.
• Avoid immersing the gel positioners in the detergent and / or disinfectant for a long time.
Storage and Disposal
• Keep the positioners, if possible, on a level surface.
• Avoid placing heavy or sharp objects on the positioners.
• Keep the gel temperature between 50 ° and -18 °.
• Keep away from sources of light, moisture and heat.
• Dispose of the device in compliance with current regulations on environmental protection and separate waste collection.